Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm Kind Of A Big Deal

I am being immortalized in rubber stamps!

Special thanks to Lee Kellogg of Stampa Fe Rubber Stamps for taking me on! We met Lee at her AWESOME store, Guadalupe Rubber Stamps in Santa Fe, NM during a visit in May and she fell in love with me (how could you not?)

More special thanks to Kathy Murillo (aka The Crafty Chica) for convincing my Mom, Krissi, that she could actually do something like this and to Yoli Manzo (aka Sacred Snatch) for her undying support and willingness to listen.

Stay tuned for more information like contests, prices and the release date, which should be in early October!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are almost as good as head scritches and catnip!

Skelekitty's Rules of Conduct: no name calling or advertising - if you would like to do either or both, you may create your own blog.

Intense Debate Comments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin