Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm Back on Etsy

One of my fans asked Krissi last night why there weren't any items featuring ME in her Etsy shop last night (thanks kellykellyw3!).  After receiving the kitty-stink-eye from me, Mom immediately added some prints back into the shop!  Don't forget that the bottlecap jewelry is still available with your fave image of ME!  Greeting cards will be added back in soon too - they used to be sold in singles (and still are at Side Show Studios and Grind & Groove in Sacramento), but I think I've talked her into making packs of 8 for Etsy to make the shipping worthwhile.
Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
krissi.etsy.com

Shop on!

With skelehugs

SK

2 comments:

  1. Hey Krissi, are the skelekitty ruber stamps still in progress?

    *hugs*

    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Monika, you've gotten ahead of the rest of the class again. ;-)

    I had a draft of a stamp update post awaiting my "publish" click! I guess I had a kitty nap attack or something....

    It has been done.

    *hugs back*

    ReplyDelete

Comments are almost as good as head scritches and catnip!

Skelekitty's Rules of Conduct: no name calling or advertising - if you would like to do either or both, you may create your own blog.

Intense Debate Comments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin