Thursday, October 29, 2009

Skele-Networking Made A Little Easier

Hi there Skele-Folks!

You know, there's a lot of crazy social networking those crazy kids are doing on the interwebs these days. The way I figure it, if sometimes it's enough to ruffle the fur of a skeleton cat (that's pretty bad!), then maybe you need a little help and understanding too (of course, I'm talking to my fans over the age of 25 here).

That's why I wanted to post and let you know that IF you are on "the facebook," you can read my blog posts right on your facebook news feed!   All you have to do is go to my Fan Page and click the Become A Fan button.  The button will appear to the right of "Skelekitty" at the top of the page.


Not only will blog posts show up in your news feed, but any time you visit me on facebook, you can easily access my blog, contact info and artfire store right from the tabs at the top of the fan page.  Oh yeah, and my fan pages is totally separate from Krissi's personal facebook profile, so you don't have to add her as a friend or be approved as a fan.  Any facebook user can join.

So once you're a fan, you can suggest the page to your friends.  No spamming, please!  However, if you think someone is or would be a fan and doesn't know about the page, let 'em know.  The "suggest to friends" link is under my profile pic.

If you forget and decide to become a fan later, there's a link in the sidebar of this here blog.

Now, for those of you who don't have a facebook profile, DON'T PANIC!  Nothing will change here - facebook just has a gadget that pulls these posts into their site.  Neato, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are almost as good as head scritches and catnip!

Skelekitty's Rules of Conduct: no name calling or advertising - if you would like to do either or both, you may create your own blog.

Intense Debate Comments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin