Sunday, July 19, 2009

My First Fan Art!

A long-time friend of Krissi's, Denise, who is a fan of both LOST and Skelekitty (that would be me), suggested mixing together images from the show and of me for her next piece of art. Well before even a sketch could be done over here, look what Denise e-mailed us!

Hmmmm....  I wonder what kind of goings-on would happen at The Dharma Initiative's "Skelekitty Station."





This first piece of Skelekitty fan art DEFINITELY earns Denise a Skelekitty Stamp of Approval.


Now I'm just waiting for that first Skelekitty fan tattoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are almost as good as head scritches and catnip!

Skelekitty's Rules of Conduct: no name calling or advertising - if you would like to do either or both, you may create your own blog.

Intense Debate Comments

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin